2. In this case, the error looks like this:
[28/06/2020 10:36:47][Information] [FilesystemFolder::GetAllFolders] Locating folders under: [C:Program FilesCitrixReceiver StoreFront,C:Program FilesCitrixReceiver StoreFrontManagement]
[28/06/2020 10:36:47][Error] [UpgradeTasks::CheckStoreFrontFilesInUse] Error: System.IO.PathTooLongException: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.
3. Note the last folder listed in the line just prior to the [Error].
4. Move this folder to another location. Do not copy. This is the next step.
5. Use Copy / Paste to return the folder to the original location.
6. As each file that is ‘too long’ is encountered, the Copy Dialog will offer to SKIP the file. See sample below.