The changes will come into effect on Dec. 21, prior to the market’s open. The Nasdaq-100 Index lists the 100 largest non-financial companies on the Nasdaq and is the basis of the Invesco QQQ Trust (Nasdaq: QQQ).
In: The companies being added are:
- American Electric Power Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEP)
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Nasdaq: MRVL)
- Match Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTCH)
- Okta, Inc. (Nasdaq: OKTA)
- Peloton Interactive, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTON)
- Atlassian Corporation Plc (Nasdaq: TEAM)
The identity and access management company Okta has grown by 118.73% year to date, while the software development company Atlassian Corporation grew by 92.80%.
Fitness company Peloton, which gained significant attention this year due to increased home training amid lockdowns, has shown 38% growth.
Out: The companies being removed are:
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN)
- Citrix Systems,…