BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Black Friday Microsoft Surface deals are here. Experts at Consumer Walk have compared the best early Surface Pro, Surface Laptop & Surface Book deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Surface deals:
- Save up to 36% off on Microsoft Surface computers, laptops and PCs at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale – check deals available on top rated models including the Surface Pro 6, Pro 7 and Pro X, the Surface Go, the Surface book 2 and Surface laptop 3
- Save $612.01 on the Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512 GB) – at Amazon
- Save $169.01 on the New Microsoft Surface Go (Intel Pentium Gold, 8GB RAM, 128GB) – at Amazon
- Save $117.10 on the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) – at Amazon
- Save $1106 on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3″ 4GB/128GB Intel Core m3 – at Walmart
- Save up to $117 on Microsoft Surface Pro laptops and computers at the Amazon early Black Friday sale – check deals on popular models like the Surface Pro 6, Pro 7 and Pro X
- Save up to $500 on select Surface laptops and computers at the Microsoft Store early Black Friday sale – most deals are available on 11/28
- Save on Microsoft Surface devices at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 61% off on a wide range of laptops & PCs at the Amazon early Black Friday sale – including discounts on top rated HP, Lenovo, Microsoft Surface, Dell, Apple & Acer computers & devices
Black Friday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apart from Windows, Microsoft is also known for the Surface range of laptops. The newer version of the Microsoft Surface Pro 6, the Microsoft Surface Pro 7, packs a 10th generation Intel Core processor and USB-C connectivity. The Microsoft Surface Pro X features a more premium build but the Microsoft Surface Book 2 has a detachable screen. While the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is smaller, the Microsoft Surface Go is even more so and the most affordable.
Does Amazon have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Customers can count on Amazon and Walmart to deliver the biggest and best sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
During the first nine hours of Black Friday 2018, Amazon customers ordered over 1 million toys and 700,000 fashion items. Amazon makes sure that shoppers can find deals in every department throughout the full Black Friday shopping weekend by adding new discounted products on a daily basis.
Market research company eMarketer forecasts a 33% increase in Walmart’s online sales in 2019. Overtaking Apple’s spot in 2018, Walmart is the third biggest online retailer in the US, trailing e-commerce giants Amazon and eBay.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.