Creating an Employee consumes an employee license .
If you’re looking to create a user with more limited permissions and access, such as a customer or file recipient,
consider creating a Client user .
Create an employee user
Requirements for creating new employees:
- The manage employee users permission
- Employee users may only grant or revoke permissions that they themselves have been granted
- Only account administrators may delete users from the system
- An email address can only be associated with ONE user at a time. You cannot use the same email address for multiple users.
Creating employee user
Navigate to People > Manage Users Home or Browse Employees then select Create Employee. The Create New Employee screen opens.
- Enter your user’s email address, first name and last name. (Company is optional)….