- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the district application security program.
- Helps review and update cybersecurity policies, architectures, controls, and standards
- Partnerships with IT as well as internal and external business partners to ensure that security is taken into account when evaluating, selecting, installing and configuring new hardware, software or cloud solutions.
- Works with IT teams to define and implement processes and procedures necessary to meet security control requirements.
- Advises application development teams on secure coding practices and strategies to prevent and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Participates in security testing and risk assessment activities and provides expertise and input to ensure appropriate detection and remediation control deficiencies or information security threats.
- Provides leadership and expertise to the security monitoring and operations team through …