Review this Microsoft documentation: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Troubleshoot-issues-with-shared-computer-activation-for-Office-365-ProPlus-c3aeb487-d45f-4079-8c35-7558a45b876c.
Confirm the following:
- Check that your Office 365 plan supports shared computer activation.
- Verify that shared computer activation is enabled for Office 365 ProPlus.
- Verify that activation for Office 365 ProPlus succeeded.
- Does %localappdata%MicrosoftOffice16.0Licensing have some text files in the folder? When were those files created. Are they also in the profile store? If so, delete the user profile from the profile store and have the user log back in.
- Confirm that the exclusion policy is applied successfully and that the !ctx_localappdata!MicrosoftOffice16.0Licensing directory is being excluded. Refer to http://www.carlstalhood.com/citrix-profile-management/ Ultimately, you may need to contact Microsoft support for additional assistance on Office 365 activation…