Overall score: 88/100
Tested February 2019
We may earn commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
If money is no object, then the Microsoft Surface Headphones are a great buy. Not only do they sound fantastic with plenty of punchy bass, they also have noise cancelling built-in, making it easier to completely immerse yourself in the music. The left earcup doubles as twistable dial that lets you quickly choose one of the 13 levels of noise cancelling too, so it’s easy to briefly let the outside noise in such as when listening to public transport announcements. They’re comfortable and have up to 15 hours listening time. We think they’re worth every penny of their £329.99 price tag.
Available from: microsoft.co.uk
GHI Expert Verdict
While these headphones may blow the budget, we think they’re worth every penny. They sound great, are simple to use and have effective noise cancelling that helps you immerse yourself in your music!
- Ease of use: 4/5
- Design: 4.5/5
- Instructions: 4.5/5
- Performance: 4.8/5
- The ear cushions are heavily padded and made from fabric inspired by sumo matts for long term comfort
- Music automatically pauses when you place them down, and restarts when you put them on your head
- Can be used when the battery runs out by using the bundled cable
- Comes with a hard case to take them on the go
- There’s an audible battery level so you easy hear how much power the headphones have left
We Didn’t Like
- Not suitable for exercise as they slip forward when jogging
All product information provided by the manufacturer is correct at time of publication.