The latest version of Apple’s Mac operating system,(aka MacOS 12) is now available for download as a public beta (here ). First presented at Apple At the beginning of June, MacOS Monterey will include new features such as , and a lot of the same updates are coming too , to like .
If you want to download and install the MacOS Monterey Public Beta or the final version after its fall release, you’ll need a compatible device. And while thewas full of confusion about , Apple’s compatibility list is much simpler.
Any Mac compatible with MacOS Monterey
Here are all the models of Macs that can run MacOS Monterey.:
- MacBook, Early 2016 and later
- MacBook Air, Early 2015 and later
- Macbook Pro, Early 2015 and later
- Mac Pro, Late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini, Late 2014 and later
- iMac, Late 2015 and later
- iMac Pro, 2017 and later
As our sister side ZDNet noticesThat means the following Macs will not be able to upgrade to anything beyond that :
- iMac, Mid and late 2014 and early 2015
- MacBook Air, Mid-2013 and early 2014
- Macbook Pro, Late 2013 and mid-2014
- MacBook, Early 2015
For more information, seeand You can also take a look at that and see .