SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Jan. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Lucidchart, the visual productivity platform that drives innovation and collaboration, today announced its new integration with Microsoft Teams. With this announcement, Lucidchart extends its relationship with Microsoft to provide more opportunities for customers to work visually and communicate clearly in the services they use daily.
“We’re excited to continue our work with Microsoft to build integrations that help teams break down communication barriers,” said Karl Sun, co-founder and CEO of Lucidchart. “This new addition fits in line with our company mission, which is to make working visually easy so that teams can communicate clearly and innovate faster.”
In Teams, an Office 365 platform where teams can chat, share files, and hold online meetings, customers can now create or add a Lucidchart document as a tab in any team channel. Through an embedded editor, anyone in the channel can then contribute to the diagram without leaving Teams. Those who install the Lucidchart app can also set up a personal tab to access their Lucidchart documents from Teams.
This new integration with Teams is just one of many ways that users can work visually with Lucidchart in the Microsoft environment. Lucidchart is also tightly integrated with many other Microsoft applications:
- Microsoft Word: Allows users to insert visuals into Word documents.
- Microsoft Excel: Allows users to insert visuals into spreadsheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Allows users to embed diagrams with interactive features, such as buttons, external links, and videos, into their presentations.
- Centralized Deployment: Allows admins to deploy Lucidchart add-ins so their users can add visuals to Office 365 programs in one click.
- Single Sign-On: Allows admins to manage user access and users to sign into Lucidchart using their credentials from Office 365 or Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- OneDrive: Allows users to import images and brand assets from their OneDrive accounts into a Lucidchart document.
For more information, visit lucidchart.com/pages/integrations/microsoft-programs.
Lucidchart is the essential visual productivity platform that helps anyone understand and share ideas, information, and processes with clarity. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time while building flowcharts, mockups, UML diagrams, and more. Lucidchart is utilized in over 180 countries by more than 15 million users, from sales managers mapping out target organizations to IT directors visualizing their network infrastructure. Ninety-six percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucidchart, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal and Johnson & Johnson. Since the Utah-based company’s founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its product, business and workplace culture. For more information, visit lucidchart.com.
To learn more, visit www.lucidchart.com.