Global Artificial Intelligence Robots Market Statistical Overview Report 2018 gives an outstanding tool for market Survey, openings, and vital key and strategic basic leadership. This report perceives that in this quickly advancing and competitive scenario by up-coming data on the basis of research execution and settled on basic choices for development and benefit. It gives data on Latest trends and advancements and sheds light on various sectors, limitations and advancements, and on the evolving structure of the market.
The Global Artificial Intelligence Robots Market accounted for USD 3.0 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 30.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample report is available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-robots-market
Well known players of artificial intelligence robots market are Google, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Intel Corporation, NVIDIA, Apple, Facebook, Siemens Baidu, Inc., GE, Welltok, Inc., General Vision, Inc., Enlitic, Next IT, iCarbonX, Micron Technology, Samsung Electronics, H2O.ai, Samsung Electronics America, Xilinx, Iteris, Inc., Atomwise, Zebra Medical Vision Ltd, Raven Industries, Sensely Lifegraph, Qualcomm, Wikitude, Basler AG, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Cognex Corporation, Avigilon and others.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into
- machine learning,
- natural language processing (NLP), and
- context awareness and computer vision
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Based on robots, the market is segmented into
- industrial and
- service robots
Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware and software. The hardware is sub segmented into
- storage devices,
- network devices and
The software is sub segmented into AI platforms and AI solutions.
Based on end user, the market can be segmented into
- Research and academia,
- Retail and e-commerce and others (oil and gas, and advertising)
FREE TOC is available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-robots-market
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
- High adoption of robots for personal use such as companionship and entertainment.
- Increasing aging population worldwide boosting the demand for AI-based robots for elderly assistance.
- Huge implementation and investment costs.
- Data inefficiency in building proper AI algorithms.
- Support from governments worldwide to develop modern technologies.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare analytics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
For Customize Report and Discounts, Mail us at [email protected]
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]