Get a Request Link
Get a Link allows you to quickly obtain a secure upload link you can share. With this method, ShareFile generates a link that you can copy and paste.
Click Request Files from the Dashboard, then choose Get a Link
Customize Your Link Before Generating
- Request files will be uploaded to allows you to select where you want the uploaded files to be stored. Use the folder tree menu to select a new destination.
- Files are uploaded to the File Box by default.
- Remember, files that are in the File Box for longer than its default retention policy will automatically be deleted by the system.
- If you want to be able to access the uploaded file beyond that retention period, select a different upload location or move it out of the File Box.
- Files cannot be uploaded to the root of Shared Folders or Favorite Folders.
- Edit Link Options allows you to customize the following:
- Email me when files are uploaded – Receive a notification email when the…