Home Cloud Healthcare cloud computing market: 40% of growth coming from North America…
- That increasing cloud-based medical collaboration are the key factors driving the growth of the global healthcare cloud computing market.
- That Introduction of edge computing will drive the global growth of healthcare cloud computing markets.
- That Lack of cloud experts in the healthcare industry is a major challenge for the growth of global healthcare cloud computing markets.
- North America will register them highest growth rate of 40% among the other regions. Therefore, the healthcare cloud computing market is in North America is expected to bring significant business opportunities to vendors during the forecast period.
- locking norms in various industries have increased the need for data storage through remote scheduling, tracking and monitoring health data status. For example, in Sept 2020Accenture announced an investment by 3 billion dollars in the formation of Accenture Cloud First Helping clients across industries become cloud-first companies and…