Researchmoz added latest report “Healthcare Cloud Computing: Global Markets to 2022”. The industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
The global market for cloud technologies in healthcare was $16.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $20.2 billion in 2017 and $35.0 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during 2017-2022.
Get a Sample PDF at: www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1473453
– 35 data tables and 2 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for healthcare cloud computing technologies.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
– Market segmentation by technology, cloud deployment models, healthcare cloud applications, and by region.
– Discussion of key issues, such as inclusion of consumer healthcare applications and medical devices in the cloud ecosystem, and adoption of stronger security measures.
– Insight into future innovations, such as edge cloud services that can better support video services for remote healthcare.
– Profiles of key companies in the market, including: Agfa HealthCare, Allscripts, Amazon Web Services, Analogic, ARM Holdings, Athena Health, Beckman Coulter Inc., Biocontrol Medical.
The report will segment the technology for IT suppliers by hardware, software and network, as well as for internal and external cloud deployment models by software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS), and also by public, private and hybrid cloud platforms. For healthcare applications, the report will segment the market by:
– Electronic health records (EHRs).
– Picture archiving and communications systems (PACS).
– Cardiology information systems (CIS).
– Laboratory information systems (LIS).
– Radiology information systems (RIS).
– Other (facility, hospital information systems).
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-cloud-computing-global-mark…
Use segments will also be addressed, including healthcare providers, private and public payers, and cloud providers.
Key issues that will be discussed include the inclusion of consumer healthcare applications and medical devices in the cloud ecosystem, adoption of stronger security measures to prevent data breeches and future innovations such as edge cloud services that can better support mobile devices and video services for remote healthcare.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
Email: [email protected]
Website @ www.researchmoz.us/
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
For More Reports Visit @ marketresearchlatestreports.blogspot.com/
This release was published on openPR.