This analysis makes you conversant about various segments that are relied upon to observe the rapid business development amid the estimate forecast frame. Whether it is about refining a business plan, preparing a presentation for an important client, or giving recommendations to an executive, this market report helps a lot. This IoT Platform market report is prepared with the detailed market analysis performed by a team of industry experts, skillful analysts, dynamic forecasters and knowledgeable researchers. For structuring the finest market research report like this IoT Platform market, a devoted team of experienced forecasters, well-versed analysts and knowledgeable researchers work painstakingly.
The Global IoT Platform Market was valued at USD 1,640.4 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 6,010.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 27.6% forecast by 2025.
FREE | Sample Report Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-iot-platform-market
The IoT Platform Market report presents data on patterns and improvements, and target business sectors and materials, limits and advancements. IoT Platform market research report also provides market forecast information, considering the history of industry, the future of the industry with respect to what situation it may face, it will grow or it will fail.
Global IoT Platform market report studies the industry abilities for each geographical region based on the customer purchasing patterns, macroeconomic parameters, development rate, and market demand and supply states. The IoT Platform report also offers an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by the Information and Communication Technology industry currently and in the coming years, with which market participants can know the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time.
Key players/Competitors Profiled in this report are:
Amazon Web Services, Samsung Electronics, Sap, GE, Google, Davra, PTC, AT&T, Relayr, Bosch Software Innovations, Ericsson, Sierra Wireless, IBM, Microsoft, Wind River, Axiros, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Accenture, Apple, Salesforce, Huawei Technologies, Atos and others
Major market drivers and restraints: Global IoT Platform Market
- Demand for better connectivity
- Growing diversity in IoT standards
- Threat of cyber-attacks reduces market spirit
- Implementation of IoT platform leads to loss of jobs for unskilled employees
- Industrial internet revolution
- Investments in IoT start-ups
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Market Segmentation: Global IoT Platform Market
- Home Automation
- Wearable Technology
- Smart City
- Industrial Automation
- Connected Transportation
- Smart Retail
- Smart Agriculture
- Connected Logistics
- Device Management
- Connectivity Management
- Application Enablement
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
- Professional Services
- Training & Consulting
- Integration Services
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
- Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
FREE | TOC Available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-iot-platform-market
Industry Recent Developments
- The IoT platforms provide middleware to connect, manage devices and integrate collected data into various applications and services.
- In June 2018, SORACOM Inc., a provider of cloud-native platform for the IoT entered into a strategic partnership with Mnubo Inc., a data analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for IoT Company for offering IoT solutions for global enterprises.
- Google acquired Xively Internet of Things (IoT) platform of LogMeIn, Inc. which aimed at provides Google Cloud with established IoT platform.
Data Bridge Market Research indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. Data Bridge Market Research delves into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Our purpose is to serve you, the most customized in-depth Market access data. Our plethora of titles made us one of the most searched market research library across the globe. We work with the most esteemed Publishers around the globe who caters vast industries. We are quick and fragile, when it comes to your various queries, and we ensure our team caters your needs to the best of our abilities, we promise to stay by your side for both pre and post sales servicing, as we believe in long everlasting symbiotic relationship.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research