Amazon was the right place to shop this year Sony WH-1000XM4 Black Friday Deals as well as Cyber Monday Headphone Deals in general. But if you thought you had missed your chance, see some of the best headphones in the world, we have good news for you – because the online retail giant is still selling these fantastic Sony cans.
Despite the Cyber Monday Deals After this year’s deadline, buyers in the US and UK can still purchase a discounted pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless noise-canceling headphones for $ 248 / £ 249. That’s the same discount that ran on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon changed this to “Limited Time Offers” which means that the remaining stock is very limited. Hence, it is difficult to tell when this discount will expire. If you are still considering snapping up a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4s, we recommend that you act now to avoid disappointment. US buyers can also visit Walmart and Best Buy if Amazon is out of stock as both retailers are still offering the same discount.
Today’s best Sony WH-1000XM4 deals (US)
Today’s Best Sony WH-1000XM4 Deals
To be honest, we’re quite surprised that not only are Amazon still selling Sony’s WH-1000XM4 wireless headphones at a discount, but also other retailers like Walmart and Best Buy. All three likely had an abundance of inventory, possibly due to the otherwise high retail price of these class-leading headphones.
That, and we are sure that many buyers will choose the last generation Sony WH-1000XM3s, which are available for around $ 100 less than the XM4s and will still be a phenomenal pair of headphones in 2021.
More Sony WH-1000XM4 offers
No matter where you live, find the cheapest prices on the Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Headphones from the web, with deals available in your area.
More Cyber Monday offers (USA)
- Amazon: up to 50% off Fire Tablets, save $ 250 on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- Walmart: Last Black Friday deals on toys, Apple devices, vacuums and televisions
- Adidas: 50% discount on sportswear and shoes on Amazon
- Best Buy: Up to 50% off Keurig coffeemakers, 4K TVs, laptops and more
- Board games: up to 66% discount on Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, Catan and more
- Cheap TVs: Smart TVs start at $ 99.99 on Amazon
- Christmas: Lights, Trees, and Ornaments from $ 6.99 on Amazon
- Clothing: up to 50% discount on coats, running shoes and watches at Amazon
- Costs: up to $ 900 furniture, laptops, televisions, and jewelry
- Dell: up to $ 400 off XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware
- DIY: 40% off power tools, leaf blowers and more at Walmart
- Dream cloud: $ 200 off luxury mattresses + $ 399 free gifts
- Electric scooter: up to 30% discount on Segway, Hover-1 and more
- Gifts under $ 30: Books, toys and inexpensive gift ideas on Amazon
- Home depot: Up to 40% discount on tools, grills, household appliances and Christmas decorations
- Home security: Over $ 100 off various eufyCam security camera packages
- PS: up to 60% discount on laptops
More Cyber Monday offers (UK)
- Amazon: Up to 45% off Echo, Kindle and more for Black Friday
- Adidas: Half-price sneakers, t-shirts, tracksuits and training equipment
- Argos: Christmas decorations and stocking fillers from € 6
- Boots: better than half-price fragrances, beauty and gift sets
- Curries: Record prices for OLED televisions, coffee machines and laptops from LG
- Dell: Sneak peek sale live with 35% discount on laptops and monitors
- Ebay: Discounted Christmas gifts from small and independent sellers
- E-buyers: SSDs from € 21.99, 44% discount on laptops and Razer gaming chairs for € 279.99
- Emma sleep: Mattresses and bed packages from € 299
- JD Sports: Sneakers from Nike, Adidas and Puma with discounts of up to 50%
- Microsoft: Save up to $ 450 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar: Get 45% off any mattress and up to 30% off bed linen
- Nintendo Switch: Get a Nintendo Switch for free with Immortals: Fenyx Rising
- Be easy: up to 50% discount on coats, jackets and cardigans
- Very: £ 130 off Shark Anti Hair Wrap vacuum cleaners, £ 50 off Beats Solo 3 headphones, more
- Wayfair: Save on furniture, carpets, desks and lighting
Rhys is a staff writer for TechRadar, and while relatively fresh to the role, he has been writing professionally for years. Rhys holds degrees in media, writing, and production and has experience creating written content for recruitment companies, restaurants, app developers, IT sites, and toy sellers. However, his real passions are video games, television, audio, and home entertainment. When Rhys isn’t on the clock, you can usually find him logged into Final Fantasy 14.