- Vaccination records are not yet secure enough to be widely distributed.
- Many of the options available today pose security risks to sensitive personal information.
- To successfully implement vaccine passports, data tracking policies, government policies, and online behavior must change.
- Mary Writz has 19 years of cybersecurity experience and is Vice President of Product at ForgeRock.
- This is a split opinion. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.
- You can find more articles on Insider’s business page.
I’m a former ethical hacker, and with over 20 years of experience in security, my friends and family often come to me with cybersecurity questions. Lately they have been thinking about the …