Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance, “Healthcare: Trends in Cloud Computing Market” provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
Healthcare: Trends in Cloud Computing – Vertical and technology trends
“Healthcare: Trends in Cloud Computing”, a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
– Overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
– Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (healthcare) pertinent to its technology (big data & analytics) implementation.
– Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
– Overview of the revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market for the healthcare sector through to 2021 – highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, the report also outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the cloud computing segment for the healthcare sector.
– Future recommendation and market opportunities for cloud computing segment in the healthcare industry.
Reasons to access
– Helps the reader to understand the cloud computing market landscape in the healthcare industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
– The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the cloud computing market from 2016 to 2021, spanning four technology segments, six regions, and two size bands.
– Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
– The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the cloud computing segment and its sub categories.
Browse the full report at www.arcognizance.com/report/health…echnology-trends
Some Points from TOC:
Chapter One: Introduction 3
Chapter Two: Challenges of cloud computing in healthcare 4
Chapter Three: Market dynamics 7
3.1 Demand side trends 7
3.2 Supply side trends 10
Chapter Four: Recommendations for ICT vendors 15
Chapter Five: Market size and forecast 16
Chapter Six: Cloud computing investment priorities 21
Chapter Seven: Future outlook 23
7.1 Cloud computing combined with grid computing can expand the horizons of cloud adoption 23
Chapter Eight: Appendix 24
8.1 Definitions 24
8.2 Further reading 25
8.3 Contact the authors 26
8.4 Contact Us 27
List of tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market- global market opportunity forecast by region (US$ millions) 16
Table 2: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market – global market opportunity forecast by geography (US$ millions) 18
Table 3: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market – global market opportunity forecast by service lines (US$ millions) 20
Table 4: Cloud computing – Healthcare enterprises’ current and future investment priorities 22
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key business challenges impacting healthcare sector’s adoption of cloud 4
Figure 2: Key demand and supply side trends impacting the healthcare cloud computing market 7
Figure 3: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market by region – global market opportunity 16
Figure 4: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market by geography – global market opportunity 18
Figure 5: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market by geography – global market opportunity 20
Figure 6: Cloud computing – Healthcare enterprises’ current and future investment priorities 21
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, th …