Game Science has released a new trailer for Journey to the west-themed single player action RPG Black Myth: Wukong to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
According to the developer, the video was produced specifically to celebrate the Chinese New Year and does not represent the actual plot of the game.
Black Myth: Wukong is under development for “all common consoles and PCs”. Read more about the game Here.
Check out the trailer below.
Comments on Gematsu are welcome and encouraged. However, we ask that you follow a number of simple guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, there is no need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon. spoiler>Include the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to come to an agreement, but rather debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without prior notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.