Here are five (actually more) tech news, insights, chatter, and more to start your day on Thursday, January 6, 2022.
What’s in our daily brew?
- Who we serve: Content for managed service providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solution providers (TSPs), system integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and all other partner acronyms that make our already outstanding further caffeinate SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- How to contact the barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com.
A. Latest technology, channel boss, and affiliate program news
1. M&A – Cloud marketplace for MSPs: Pax8 has TVG. accepted.
4. Incorta Channel Partner Program: Incorta, which is developing a direct data platform, has the Incorta affiliate program. The first partners include Accenture, eCapital Advisors, ibTech, Infosys, Perficient and Wipro.
5. SaaS – Application Performance Management (APM): HEAL Software Inc. has launched a SaaS-based version of its APM and AIOps software.
6. Executive Leadership – Cyber Protection: Acronis has hired Cofense, McAfee, HP and Juniper veteran Michael Callahan as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). In recent years, Acronis has expanded beyond its backup and disaster recovery (BDR) software base to provide cybersecurity and cyber protection solutions for service providers and enterprise customers.
7. Partnership – Datadog and Amazon Web Services (AWS): Data dog and AWS have partnered to “develop and deliver closer product alignment in the future.” Details were vague, but there are numerous integrations. Datadog’s cloud-based software already provides insight into AWS-hosted, on-premises and hybrid environments “during every phase of a cloud migration,” the companies say.
8. WiFi networks: Linksys has its WiFi 6 cloud managed access point.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Event Calendar
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 18-20, virtual)
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- MWC Barcelona 2022 (February 28 – March 3, Barcelona, Spain)
- The complete calendar of events from ChannelE2E
- Add your annual event to our calendar: Submit it here for consideration.
#Channel #Partner #Program #MSP #News #Updates #January #ChannelE2E