Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, November 16, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Citrix Layoffs, Company Sale?: The Citrix job cuts come amid speculation that Citrix could be acquired.
2. Investment & IPO – UCaaS: NEC plans to pump $40 million into Intermedia, amid Intermedia’s updated IPO plan.
3. Funding – RPA Automation: Mimica, which automates RPA…