Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter and more to get your day started on Friday June 27th, 2022.
What’s in our daily brew?
- Who we serve: Content for Managed Services Providers (MSPs), IT Service Providers (ITSPs), Cybersecurity Consultants, Technology Solution Providers (TSPs), Systems Integrators, VARs, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Distributors, and any other partner acronyms that add to our already outstanding capabilities SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- How to reach the barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Latest Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Kaseya-Datto merger: Kaseya is set to host the Connect IT Global 2022 Conference starting June 21 in Las Vegas. Will Kaseya completes acquisition of Datto on time for the event? It’s a long road… but Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola has a habit of making big things happen on his schedule. Anyway, we’ll be keeping an eye out for product, platform, and strategy updates from Kaseya at the conference.
2. SaaS Application Security: Will SaaS application security be as ubiquitous as PC antivirus software? That is the thesis of SaaS Alerts Managing Director Jim Lippie. We’ll be sharing more perspectives soon.
3. Building a cyber platform: CyberFox already develops password management and privileged access management (PAM) software for MSPs. This organic R&D work continues. But take a closer look and you might hear some rumors about CyberFox quietly developing additional cybersecurity solutions for MSPs. The company is led by ConnectWise co-founder and former CEO David Bellini. We will share more details soon.
4. End-to-End Observability: data dog has started observability pipelines To help organizations “collect, manage, and share observability data.” The new product is based on vectoran open source framework for building telemetry pipelines.
5. SOC as a Service Market Forecast: The SOC-as-a-Service market will reach $10.1 billion in 2027, up from $6.1 billion in 2022. That’s a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5%, according to MarketsAndMarkets. Still, defining the SOCaaS market can be confusing, as solutions can often include software-only options, employed SOC analysts, or a mix of solutions.
B. Personal Channel Partner Summits and MSP Conferences
- Pink22 IT Service Management (ITSM) conference (June 19-22, Las Vegas)
- Collision 2022 (June 20-23, Toronto)
- Kaseya Connect IT Global (June 20-23, Las Vegas)
- Identity 2022 (June 21-24, Denver)
- Zscaler Zenith Live 2022 (June 21-23, Las Vegas)
- Join us: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, DC)
- All tech conferences: Listed here
- Add your annual event to our calendar: Submit it here for consideration.
#Channel #Partner #Program #MSP #Market #News #Updates #June #ChannelE2E #Technology #News #MSPs #Channel #Partners