This week’s 10 Most Read Channel & MSP News, Columns, Blogs, Editorials & Research:
10 UiPath, Airslate extend RPA to SMB customers: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software provider UiPath and airSlatea workflow automation company, are collaborating to help small businesses digitally transform their organizations through RPA.
9. Back to Office Worker Policies: Apple is pushing back its latest return-to-office requirement. What MSPs can learn from the move.
8th. List of Top 100 MSPs for Vertical Markets – 2022 Edition: Check out the best MSPs in healthcare, financial services, government, manufacturing, legal and more.
7. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We have already tracked more than 370 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and software companies in the first months of 2022.
6. Mergers and acquisitions: NTT-NTT data fusion: NTT and NTT Data outside of Japan are planning a massive IT services merger that will include MSP, data center, IT consulting and edge-to-cloud services.
5. Zendesk for sale: Zendesk is looking for buyers. Private equity firms such as Thoma Bravo, Hellman & Friedman, Advent International & Permira have previously expressed interest in Zendesk, reports say.
4. Cloud Market Share – AWS, Microsoft, Google: The latest market share statistics for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Plus: The MSP and MSSP implications for any cloud.
3. Why Thoma Bravo avoided the Datto sales war: Why ConnectWise owner Thoma Bravo backtracked on Datto’s valuation and ultimately let Kaseya/Insight Partners bid against itself to buy Datto.
2. How Kaseya actually acquired Datto — in the bidding process: Kaseya, Insight Partners and six other private equity firms were each considering buying Datto. Here’s an inside look at Datto’s buyout negotiations and why Thoma Bravo ultimately decided to pull out of the tender.
1. Where is Huawei banned and allowed?: Canada is the latest country to ban Huawei 5G network devices. Here’s a worldwide look at where Huawei networking devices are banned and allowed.
#Read #News #Channel #Partners #MSPs #Week #ChannelE2E #Technology #News #MSPs #Channel #Partners