This week’s 10 Most Read Channel & MSP News, Columns, Blogs, Editorials & Research:
10 A Managed Security Services conference just for you: It’s called MSSP Alert Live 2022.
9. Kaseya buys Datto to create largest MSP technology provider: Our first coverage and analysis of the deal.
8th. Google sister company wins Robots as a Service: Intrinsic, owned by Google parent Alphabet, has acquired Vicarious for Robots-as-a-Service (RaaS) capabilities.
7. Accenture Acquisition List: Accenture continues to acquire digital, cloud, cybersecurity and IT consulting companies. Here is the latest M&A list of Accenture acquisitions.
6. Ernst & Young (EY) Canada acquires AI service provider Gensquared: The deal includes a Microsoft and MicroStrategy Technology consulting partner with expertise in big data, analytics and artificial intelligence (AI).
4. PwC acquires Pollen8: The deal is technology expertise with a sustainability character.
3. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We have already tracked more than 370 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and software companies in the first months of 2022.
2. List of Top 100 MSPs for Vertical Markets – 2022 Edition: Check out the best MSPs in healthcare, financial services, government, manufacturing, legal and more.
1. Wipro acquires SAP cloud software consulting firm Rizing: The seller was the private equity company One Equity Partners.
#Read #ChannelE2E #News #Week #Ended #April #ChannelE2E