This week’s 10 Most Read Channel & MSP News, Columns, Blogs, Editorials & Research:
10 Back to Office Worker Policies: Apple recently postponed its latest return-to-office requirement. What MSPs can learn from the move.
9. Accenture Momentum – Good news for IT consulting: Accenture Provides Strong Revenue Growth Guidance; good news for MSPs, MSSPs, and IT consulting firms navigating economic headwinds.
8th. Accenture’s M&A list: Accenture continues to acquire digital, cloud, cybersecurity and IT consulting companies. Here is the latest M&A list of Accenture acquisitions.
7. Top 15 Most Popular SaaS and Cloud Applications: The list of the most popular SaaS and cloud apps for 2022 includes Microsoft 365, Workday, ServiceNow, and these other cloud business apps, according to Okta.
6. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We have already tracked more than 370 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and software companies in the first months of 2022.
5. PwC acquires cloud consulting firm Salesforce: PwC notes that PriceWaterhouseCoopers is looking into further acquisitions in the cloud, enterprise software and cybersecurity consulting sectors in India.
4. Kaseya swears list price reductions to Datto: Fred Voccola, Kaseya CEO, and Rob Rae, Datto senior vice president, address directly concerns expressed by some MSP partners about Datto’s pricing, integration and innovation. Still, it’s important to note that the gap between list prices and actual prices can vary widely in the MSP market.
3. PPP Loan Fraud – MSP Owner Condemned and Condemned: Elijah Majak Buoi, owner of an MSP and cloud IT consulting firm called Sosuda Tech, has been convicted in a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan fraud case.
2. Zendesk acquired – but…: The deal’s valuation is far lower than a previous Zendesk bid. Here’s why.
1. Kaseya-Datto 4.0: Some thoughts on where Kaseya might go next – posted two days before the deal was actually finalized.
#Read #Channel #Partner #MSP #News #Week #Ended #24th #June #ChannelE2E #Technology #News #MSPs #Channel #Partners